Bits & Pieces – Weekly Blog Love
- Though I totally had technically difficulties hosting the Yakezie Carnival a few days ago (hence it’s lateness), I really enjoyed the experience. I definitely want to get more involved in sharing posts in carnivals and hosting them as well. Thanks for everyone who commented and linked to the post. I appreciate it!
- Now for some weekly blog love!
- Millionaire Interview #9, Millionaire Interview #10 and Millionaire Interview #11 from Free Money Finance. I loved reading these interviews and hope to one day be able to do one myself. You know, cause I’m going to be a millionaire!
- Coping With Job Loss on Get Rich Slowly. Since I recently lost a job and am dealing with the same kinds of things this was a really helpful article for me at the moment.
- How to Acquire Any New Skill In 20 Hours of Less on I Will Teach You To Be Rich. Interesting article about learning new skills in less time.
- How to Shop For and Purchase The Perfect Pair of Jeans To Wear on Save. Spend. Splurge. This is perfect because I actually need to buy new jeans. I sadly only have 1 pair of jeans that fit currently so it’s time to shop!
- Happy reading my friends! Have a wonderful week full of good financial decisions!