Bits & Pieces
- I got paid today and then realized I don’t have enough money to pay everything. That was a bummer. What happened?
- I’m thinking about going to an all cash grocery budget. We spent waaay, waaay too much money on food this month. It’s the first month I really tracked our expenses and I realized it was insane how much we spent stuffing our faces. I’m hoping cash will make us stick to a budget rather than being so indulgent.
- My taxes are a MESS this year. I’ve already called the IRS twice and still don’t know what to do.
- The accountant who helped me last year was expensive and is now ignoring my emails. Awesome! Time to find a new accountant that does taxes in two countries?
- I did learn something in this process: If I file married filing separately like I thought I needed to – I’m screwed. I can’t count any student loan interest and everything I’ve put in my ROTH IRA is penalized and I need to pay or withdraw what I’ve put in. As far as I can understand.
- This whole post is a bummer so let’s wrap it up here! Go do something better.
Earn $50 right now:
Previous post: January 2013 Net Worth
Next post: Taxes